The Autowatch Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The Autowatch Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. It uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console. It allow you to make a unique, changeable, disarm sequence (like a PIN code). That code must first be entered before you can drive or even start your car. Just like your credit card. But you can make your car disarm sequence even safer by making it up to 20 presses long! Its also now TASSA registered.
In order to make extreme security also be hassle free, we have created a smart-phone application. It connects to your car and allows you to get in and drive without having to enter the disarm sequence. Autowatch Ghost allows up to 2 phones to be connected. All you have to do is pair your phone with your Ghost. You can leave the Autowatch Ghost application running in the background with Bluetooth enabled and you can drive conveniently. However, remember that if you phone is in range (5m to 10m) and the application is running the Ghost will be disarmed.
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- Disarm sequence via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- No transmitted radio frequency signals
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- User changeable disarm sequence
- Service / Valet mode means the disarm sequence is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the disarm sequence be forgotten
- Mobile application can connect to 2 phones to allow quick disarm
- Protection from Key Cloning and Key Theft.